Howard Stern Gets Bedbugs
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: G. Binuya/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:10 PM
- Man fatally shot backstage at California concertMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:01 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDT
On his Sirius XM Radio show Wednesday, Howard Stern revealed that he was "scratching every minute" after bedbugs recently infested his New York radio studio.
Fumigators arrived over the weekend, and "supposedly we're 100 percent bedbug-free," added Stern, 56, whose limousine also was home to the parasitic insects (it had to be fumigated with poison gas).
Bedbugs have been spreading all over the city.
Nike's tourist-friendly flagship store had to be closed because of them, as well as a popular Abercrombie & Fitch shop and a Times Square theater.
Stern jokingly blamed the sudden bedbug epidemic on the 1972 U.S. ban of synthetic pesticide DDT.
"Now they're back!" Stern said of the bedbugs. "Because of hippies with their ... DDT inhibition!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCausin' Trouble
From Crowd Ignite