Howard Stern Gets Bedbugs
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: G. Binuya/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- '12 Years a Slave' Dominates Boston Online Critics AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:37:11 AM
- 'Ellen' Actress Kate Williamson DeadMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:34:46 AM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&ap
On his Sirius XM Radio show Wednesday, Howard Stern revealed that he was "scratching every minute" after bedbugs recently infested his New York radio studio.
Fumigators arrived over the weekend, and "supposedly we're 100 percent bedbug-free," added Stern, 56, whose limousine also was home to the parasitic insects (it had to be fumigated with poison gas).
Bedbugs have been spreading all over the city.
Nike's tourist-friendly flagship store had to be closed because of them, as well as a popular Abercrombie & Fitch shop and a Times Square theater.
Stern jokingly blamed the sudden bedbug epidemic on the 1972 U.S. ban of synthetic pesticide DDT.
"Now they're back!" Stern said of the bedbugs. "Because of hippies with their ... DDT inhibition!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite