Hugh Hefner: 'I never cheated' on my wives
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter3 of 14
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter4 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rob Latour/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
By Entertainment Tonight
Hugh Hefner admits to Esquire magazine that he's slept with "over a thousand" women, but in the same breath, says that he has never cheated.
When asked how many partners he's had, the 86-year-old Playboy mogul tells the men's magazine, "How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I'm sure."
That being said, Hefner, who just wed 26-year-old Crystal Harris this past year, adds, "There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in."
As for his current marriage, Hefner gushes, "All our friends think it's made in heaven. It's only people who don't know us, who simply see us as stereotypes in terms of age and beauty. ... I just feel very, very fortunate to have found her at this stage in my life. I saved the best till last."
He continues, "You can't live somebody else's life. As big as my dreams were they certainly didn't begin to match what came to pass. Who could have imagined a life like this before the fact? ... I want the rest of my life to be very much like it is now. I want it to be like this."
For more with Hef, pick up the April issue of Esquire, on newsstands March 26th.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite