Hugh Hefner: 'I never cheated' on my wives
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter3 of 14
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter4 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rob Latour/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.13 of 14
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
By Entertainment Tonight
Hugh Hefner admits to Esquire magazine that he's slept with "over a thousand" women, but in the same breath, says that he has never cheated.
When asked how many partners he's had, the 86-year-old Playboy mogul tells the men's magazine, "How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I'm sure."
That being said, Hefner, who just wed 26-year-old Crystal Harris this past year, adds, "There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in."
As for his current marriage, Hefner gushes, "All our friends think it's made in heaven. It's only people who don't know us, who simply see us as stereotypes in terms of age and beauty. ... I just feel very, very fortunate to have found her at this stage in my life. I saved the best till last."
He continues, "You can't live somebody else's life. As big as my dreams were they certainly didn't begin to match what came to pass. Who could have imagined a life like this before the fact? ... I want the rest of my life to be very much like it is now. I want it to be like this."
For more with Hef, pick up the April issue of Esquire, on newsstands March 26th.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite