Hugh Hefner: 'I never cheated' on my wives
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter3 of 14
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter4 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Rob Latour/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Judd Apatow Hires 'South Park's' Pam Brady to Rewrite 'Business MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:36:00 PM
- CW's 'Flash' Adds 'Rake's' Kelly Frye as SuperMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:25:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WME
By Entertainment Tonight
Hugh Hefner admits to Esquire magazine that he's slept with "over a thousand" women, but in the same breath, says that he has never cheated.
When asked how many partners he's had, the 86-year-old Playboy mogul tells the men's magazine, "How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I'm sure."
That being said, Hefner, who just wed 26-year-old Crystal Harris this past year, adds, "There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in."
As for his current marriage, Hefner gushes, "All our friends think it's made in heaven. It's only people who don't know us, who simply see us as stereotypes in terms of age and beauty. ... I just feel very, very fortunate to have found her at this stage in my life. I saved the best till last."
He continues, "You can't live somebody else's life. As big as my dreams were they certainly didn't begin to match what came to pass. Who could have imagined a life like this before the fact? ... I want the rest of my life to be very much like it is now. I want it to be like this."
For more with Hef, pick up the April issue of Esquire, on newsstands March 26th.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite