Inside Duchess Kate's Intimate 30th Birthday Party
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: IAN FORSHAW/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming RightsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial PageMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
- 'The Phone Call' Director Mat Kirkby's Next Project Will Make '5MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:42:00 PM
- Stephen Gaghan to Direct 'White City' Pilot for AMCMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:14:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Hulu Plus Scores 'Sleepy Hollow's' Exclusive Streaming Rights
When Duchess Kate turned 30 on Monday, she kept the celebration (her first birthday as a royal) simple. "[She] had a quiet gathering with family and friends on Monday evening," a palace aide tells Us Weekly. "The dinner was held within private quarters at one of the properties situated by their home at Kensington Palace."
Kate, Prince William and other loved ones dined on a multi-course meal prepped by one of Kate's favorite chefs.
And while St. James' Palace isn't dishing on what the duchess received for her birthday, they did release a list of gifts given to the royal couple throughout their tours and in 2011.
Presents given to Kate included numerous fascinators and hats, shoes, earrings, dresses, CDs, games and wines, while William, 29, was gifted with clothes, CDs, an iPad, hats, books and even a jar of Vegemite!
The duo also received notepads, porcelain dolls, recipe books, wine coasters and caricature posters.
Many royal watchers are hoping Kate's 31st year will see her become a mom. Featuring the world-famous queen-to-be, the February cover of UK mag Tatler even reads "KATE: What to Expect When You're Expecting." Predicting an imminent pregnancy, the accompanying article inside is called "Calendar of a Very Public Pregnancy: How to Cope with Being a Royal If You're Expecting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite