Inside Duchess Kate's Intimate 30th Birthday Party
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: IAN FORSHAW/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray Talk Taking a Comic Book Store Stand-Up Show to Comedy CentralMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:06:00 PM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&a
When Duchess Kate turned 30 on Monday, she kept the celebration (her first birthday as a royal) simple. "[She] had a quiet gathering with family and friends on Monday evening," a palace aide tells Us Weekly. "The dinner was held within private quarters at one of the properties situated by their home at Kensington Palace."
Kate, Prince William and other loved ones dined on a multi-course meal prepped by one of Kate's favorite chefs.
And while St. James' Palace isn't dishing on what the duchess received for her birthday, they did release a list of gifts given to the royal couple throughout their tours and in 2011.
Presents given to Kate included numerous fascinators and hats, shoes, earrings, dresses, CDs, games and wines, while William, 29, was gifted with clothes, CDs, an iPad, hats, books and even a jar of Vegemite!
The duo also received notepads, porcelain dolls, recipe books, wine coasters and caricature posters.
Many royal watchers are hoping Kate's 31st year will see her become a mom. Featuring the world-famous queen-to-be, the February cover of UK mag Tatler even reads "KATE: What to Expect When You're Expecting." Predicting an imminent pregnancy, the accompanying article inside is called "Calendar of a Very Public Pregnancy: How to Cope with Being a Royal If You're Expecting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite