Inside Duchess Kate's Intimate 30th Birthday Party
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: IAN FORSHAW/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
When Duchess Kate turned 30 on Monday, she kept the celebration (her first birthday as a royal) simple. "[She] had a quiet gathering with family and friends on Monday evening," a palace aide tells Us Weekly. "The dinner was held within private quarters at one of the properties situated by their home at Kensington Palace."
Kate, Prince William and other loved ones dined on a multi-course meal prepped by one of Kate's favorite chefs.
And while St. James' Palace isn't dishing on what the duchess received for her birthday, they did release a list of gifts given to the royal couple throughout their tours and in 2011.
Presents given to Kate included numerous fascinators and hats, shoes, earrings, dresses, CDs, games and wines, while William, 29, was gifted with clothes, CDs, an iPad, hats, books and even a jar of Vegemite!
The duo also received notepads, porcelain dolls, recipe books, wine coasters and caricature posters.
Many royal watchers are hoping Kate's 31st year will see her become a mom. Featuring the world-famous queen-to-be, the February cover of UK mag Tatler even reads "KATE: What to Expect When You're Expecting." Predicting an imminent pregnancy, the accompanying article inside is called "Calendar of a Very Public Pregnancy: How to Cope with Being a Royal If You're Expecting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite