Inside Duchess Kate's Intimate 30th Birthday Party
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Samir Hussein/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: IAN FORSHAW/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Outfest to Honor Hilary Swank, Armistead Maupin and Levi Strauss & Co at Legacy Awards DinneMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Maker Studios Targets Hispanic Millennials With MiTú PartnershipMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback PlansMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:24:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' Review: Scott Bakula Steers CBS's Competent ExpansionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:18:00 AM
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well
When Duchess Kate turned 30 on Monday, she kept the celebration (her first birthday as a royal) simple. "[She] had a quiet gathering with family and friends on Monday evening," a palace aide tells Us Weekly. "The dinner was held within private quarters at one of the properties situated by their home at Kensington Palace."
Kate, Prince William and other loved ones dined on a multi-course meal prepped by one of Kate's favorite chefs.
And while St. James' Palace isn't dishing on what the duchess received for her birthday, they did release a list of gifts given to the royal couple throughout their tours and in 2011.
Presents given to Kate included numerous fascinators and hats, shoes, earrings, dresses, CDs, games and wines, while William, 29, was gifted with clothes, CDs, an iPad, hats, books and even a jar of Vegemite!
The duo also received notepads, porcelain dolls, recipe books, wine coasters and caricature posters.
Many royal watchers are hoping Kate's 31st year will see her become a mom. Featuring the world-famous queen-to-be, the February cover of UK mag Tatler even reads "KATE: What to Expect When You're Expecting." Predicting an imminent pregnancy, the accompanying article inside is called "Calendar of a Very Public Pregnancy: How to Cope with Being a Royal If You're Expecting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite