Glee star Jane Lynch, 53, spills all of her secrets to Us. Catch her on Hollywood Game Night premiering on NBC July 11 at 10 P.M.
1. I'm in bed by 9 P.M. every night.
2. The thought of coffee gets me out of bed.
3. I was cast as the king in my high school play - the first of many roles originally intended for men.
4. I don't cook.
PHOTOS: Glee Stars' Real Yearbook Pics
5. I didn't go to prom.
6. I am a Joni Mitchell-phile.
7. I'm deaf in my right ear.
8. I didn't have a cavity until I was 18.
9. I didn't have hair until I was 2.
10. My grandma came to America from Ireland all by herself when she was 17.
PHOTOS: Glee Stars' Best Hairstyles
11. I have social anxiety and rarely go to parties.
12. I failed algebra three times.
13. I read the same books over and over.
14. I'm currently reading about quantum physics.
15. I cheated on my college physics final.
16. When I was a kid, I used an upright vacuum cleaner as a stand-up mic and pretended to be David Cassidy.
17. I have only two good friends, but I've had them for 20 years apiece.
18. If I couldn't be an actress, I would be unemployable and a drain on society.
PHOTOS: Love Lives of Glee
19. I've painted my dining room at least eight times. Usually in the middle of the night.
20. I despise working out.
21. I adore workout clothes.
22. I was the voice of CNN International in the 1990s.
23. I played Amelia Earhart in The Aviator and was cut out of the movie.
24. As a kid, I wanted to be a boy.
25. I still kind of want to be a boy.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jane Lynch: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.
© 2014 Microsoft