Jesse James Goes to Israel
- Photo: Deano/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Deano/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in FranceMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 5:57:00 AM
- California Super-Sizes Its Film, TV Tax Credit ProgramMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:47:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes to Make Acting Debut on 'The Mindy Project'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 1:01:00 AM
- 'Rosewater' Review: Jon Stewart Gets Earnest With a Real-Life Story of Middle EastMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 12:00:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer: 'Sorry for Being Such an Idiot'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Married in France
On the episode “Jesse James Blacksmith,” the West Coast Chopper CEO, 41, studies under Uri Hofi, an Israeli man known as "the world's greatest blacksmith." Then James applies his new skills to rebuilding a rare 1937 Harley Davidson Knucklehead.
Last spring Us uncovered a 2004 photo of James in a German Nazi hat, and the issue currently on stands offers additional anti-Jewish images found on the Facebook page of an ex-employee of West Coast Choppers.
One shot is of James smiling in a convertible next to a man in a Nazi hat flashing the "Heil Hitler" sign, and another is of children's book character Flat Stanley dressed as Adolph Hitler.
In the past James denied that he was anti-Semitic; he has yet to address these new claims.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAIZNE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite