Jesse James Has More Alarming Nazi Pics
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Deano/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Deano/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:42:00 AM
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food NetworkMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:49:00 AM
- The Twin Girls From 'The Shining' Went to the Stanley Kubrick Museum and Took AmazMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's Plagiarism
After Us Weekly uncovered a 2004 snapshot of Jesse James dressed in a German Nazi hat giving a "Heil, Hitler" salute last spring, the motorcycle mogul, 41, denied claims of anti-Semitism.
But now Us has discovered new, similarly disturbing images involving James, posted on Facebook by ex-employees of his company, West Coast Choppers. In one pic, James grins and sits in a convertible alongside a pal who gives the infamous "sieg heil" salute; another image features a children's book character, Flat Stanley, dressed as Adolf Hitler.
The chilling photos are featured in the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands now).
"He's into history," an insider explains of the undated pics, which were posted in October.
Adds the source, who insists James isn't a skinhead, "The swastika deal is to scare people. It's part of biker culture."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite