Jesse James Has More Alarming Nazi Pics
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Deano/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Deano/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
After Us Weekly uncovered a 2004 snapshot of Jesse James dressed in a German Nazi hat giving a "Heil, Hitler" salute last spring, the motorcycle mogul, 41, denied claims of anti-Semitism.
But now Us has discovered new, similarly disturbing images involving James, posted on Facebook by ex-employees of his company, West Coast Choppers. In one pic, James grins and sits in a convertible alongside a pal who gives the infamous "sieg heil" salute; another image features a children's book character, Flat Stanley, dressed as Adolf Hitler.
The chilling photos are featured in the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands now).
"He's into history," an insider explains of the undated pics, which were posted in October.
Adds the source, who insists James isn't a skinhead, "The swastika deal is to scare people. It's part of biker culture."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite