Jessica Biel Dances "Like Crazy" at Justin Timberlake's Post-Grammys Concert
Jessica Biel isn't just Justin Timberlake's wife -- she's also his biggest fan! After the "Suit & Tie" singer's showstopping performance at the Feb. 10 Grammy Awards, the actress and several other celebs headed over to Hollywood's Palladium theater, where Timberlake continued his hot streak with a sold-out, standing-room-only concert.
Biel -- who traded her floor-length, one-shouldered Oscar de la Renta Grammys gown for a knee-length red dress -- was "in a great mood and super excited for the show," a source tells Us Weekly. Even before her husband took the stage at 11:30 p.m., she was "bopping around" the exclusive VIP-VIP section with her mother-in-law, Lynn Harless, and a group of women wearing white bow ties. She also happily mingled with Queen Latifah and Michael Bolton.
(Also in the audience? Former 'N Sync boy bander Lance Bass. However, an insider tells Us that although Bass made it into the VIP section, he wasn't cleared for the VIP-VIP section, where Biel and the rest of Timberlake's pals were.)
The real fun began close to midnight. Still on a high from his successful return to the Grammys stage, Timberlake, 32, wowed the star-studded crowd with a mix of old hits, covers, and new tracks from his upcoming album, The 20/20 experience. He and his 16-piece band jived confidently through a 90-minute set that included "Like I Love You," "Cry Me a River," "Senorita," "Rock Your Body," "Pusher Love Girl," "FutureSex/LoveSound," and the Jacksons' "Shake your Body (Down to the Ground," complete with some old-school choreography.
Toward the end of the night, the singer welcomed Jay-Z onstage to perform "Suit & Tie." He followed that with "SexyBack," featuring a guest appearance by longtime collaborator Timbaland. At that point, the crowd -- including Biel -- went wild. A source tells Us that the actress was "leaning against the balcony rail and dancing around like crazy to 'SexyBack,' moving her hands all over the place and bopping her head."
"You can tell she's completely proud of her husband," the onlooker adds of the "beaming" star, 30, who married Timberlake in October. "[She] was clapping like crazy."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Biel Dances "Like Crazy" at Justin Timberlake's Post-Grammys Concert
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Brad Pitt's Changing Looks
- Hollywood's Hottest Dads
- Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Looks
- Prince William & Duchess Kate's Cutest Couple Moments
- Stars with tattoos of other celebs
- Brooke Shields' Changing Looks
- Carrie Underwood's Evolving Looks
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Cast Yearbook Photos
- Worst Celeb Sunburns
- Celeb Twins
- Celebs Who Work Out on the Beach
- Country Music's Hottest Couples
- Worst spring wardrobes
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Romance Retro
- WATN: 'Boy Meets World'
- Tim McGraw's changing looks
- Craziest Kim Kardashian pregnancy rumors
- Celebs Who Look Like Their Pets
- Mariah & Nick's Matching Style
- Hollywood's Tomboys
- The Royal Couple's Favorite Sports
- Kim Kardashian's Curvy Maternity Style
- WATN: 'Jurassic Park'
- January Jones' Retro Looks
- The Rock's Soft Side
- WATN: 'Veronica Mars'
- WATN: 'Beetlejuice'
- Fergie's Changing Looks
- Star Twitter Quitters
- Hollywood's Hottest Ryans
- Insured Celebrity Body Parts
- Most Expensive Celeb Engagement Rings
- Sweetest Celeb PDA
- Kim Kardashian's Tightest Looks
- Olivia Wilde's Best Street Style
- Justin Timberlake's Many Looks
- Hottest Royal Beach Bodies
- Celebrity Pets with Famous Names
- Michelle Williams' Best Fashion Moments
- Lindsay Lohan's Changing Looks
- Justin Bieber's Changing Hair
- Most Awkward People on the Red Carpet
- WATN: '7th Heaven'
- Ke$ha's Worst Looks
- Worst Oscar Fashion
- George Clooney's Oscar Dates
- Most Embarrassing Celeb Splits
- Stars Before They Were Oscar Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Fashion Moments
- Rihanna's Sexiest Grammy Style
- Drew Barrymore's Craziest Looks
- Jennifer Aniston's Changing Looks
- Worst Dressed Celeb Designers
- Anne Hathaway's Oscar Looks
- Grammy's Hottest Couples
- Taylor Swift's Best Grammy Fashion
- WATN: 'Wonder Years'
- Destiny's Child's Most Iconic Looks
- Best Off-Season Bikini Bods
- Emma Stone's Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Celeb Flashers
- Mariah Carey's Biggest Feuds
- Mariah Carey's Wacky Wardrobe
- Britney Spears' Wackiest Red Carpet Poses
- Celeb Makeup Mistakes
- Ryan Gosling's Leading Ladies
- Nicole Kidman's Golden Globe Fashion
- Katy Perry's Year as a Single Gal
- Celebs Who've Removed Romantic Tattoos
- Most Memorable Celeb Holiday Cards
- Five of the Worst Celeb Winter Wardrobes
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Romance Retro
- Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
- Christina Aguilera's Worst Looks
- 2012's One Hit Wonders
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Best and Worst Beach Bodies of 2012
- 2012 Fashion Don'ts
- Craziest Beauty Trends of 2012
- Celebs Who Survived Cheating Scandals
- The Turkeys of 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Best Red Carpet Moments
- WATN: 'Less Than Zero'
- Star Couples Who Went from Friends to Lovers
- The Most Famous Celebrity Pets
- The Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- WATN: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'
- Jessica Biel's White Hot Red Carpet Style
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite