Jimmy Kimmel shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly. The 45-year-old's late-night talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, now airs at 11:35 p.m. EST on ABC.
1. I own hundreds of cookbooks, and one day I'll read some of them.
2. I was an altar boy for seven years.
3. I was a wedding DJ for three years.
4. I, too, have a crush on Ryan Gosling.
PHOTOS: Ryan Gosling through the years
5. My dad looked like Wolf Blitzer.
6. I typically choose Neil Diamond when signing karaoke.
7. The main reason I'm getting married this year is because I need a new coffeemaker.
8. I floss my teeth and clip my nails frequently. Probably too frequently.
9. Costco is my favorite place on Earth.
10. I only run if someone is chasing me.
11. I love Scrabble, but not Words With Friends.
12. Channing Tatum narrowly beat me out for the role in Magic Mike.
PHOTOS: The sexy, shirtless men of Magic Mike
13. I am putting chickens in my backyard.
14. I'm still not exactly sure what happened on Lost, but I love it just the same.
15. I write while walking at a treadmill desk.
16. I was fired from radio jobs in Tampa, Florida; Seattle; Tucson, Arizona; and Palm Springs, California.
PHOTOS: Stars who were fired from jobs
17. Carson Daly was my first intern in radio.
18. I perform a choreographed version of "Cool It Now" at every family wedding.
19. My favorite Spanish phrase is "Que lastima!"
20. I played clarinet in my high school marching band.
21. I eat one dark chocolate bar every day because Dr. Mehmet Oz told me to do it.
PHOTOS: 15 best 100-calorie snacks
22. I have provided the voice of talking dogs for two movies and one TV show.
23. I play the harmonica while I drive.
24. I have personal stationery that reads From the Desk of Lionel Richie.
25. I've been pulling pranks on my Aunt Chippy since I was a child.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jimmy Kimmel: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.
© 2014 Microsoft