Jon Cryer, the Emmy-winning actor and director, 47, gets personal with Us. You can catch him on Two and a Half Men on CBS Thursdays at 8:30 P.M.
1. My middle name is Niven, derived from my grandmother's maiden name.
2. I'm an avid -- though constantly injured -- ultimate Frisbee player.
3. I have two rescue dogs.
4. I did not name my son, Charlie, after Charlie Sheen.
PHOTOS: Charlie Sheen's Craziest Controversies
5. I graduated Bronx High School of Science with noted director Boaz Yakin, a year before noted director Jon Favreau.
6. I've never appeared in a Yakin or Favreau film.
7. I played Lex Luthor's nephew, Lenny Luthor in Superman IV.
8. I've competed in several triathlons.
9. I collect Russian space memorabilia.
10. I speak fluent Cantonese. (This one is not true at all.)
11. I got beat up by a girl named Vanessa in fifth grade.
12. I'm co-producing Ann, a Broadway show staring my TV mom Holland Taylor, about the former Texas governor.
13. After I used the term scary-skinny in a 1998 TV interview, it became a popular way to describe disturbingly thin starlets.
PHOTOS: 30 Most Romantic Movies of All Time
14. I studied film directing at the University of Southern California.
15. I won an Emmy for a Two and a Half Men show I directed.
16. I'm a Marvel comics geek.
17. I'm not on Facebook.
18. But I am on Twitter, @mrjoncryer.
19. I'm neither Jewish nor Republican, no matter what my Wikipedia entry says.
20. My first film was Robert Altman's O.C. and Stiggs.
21. I'm a huge New York Giants fan.
PHOTOS: TV Dads We Love
22. My first job on Broadway was as Matthew Broderick's understudy in Brighton Beach Memoirs.
23. My second Broadway job was replacing Matthew in Torch Song Trilogy.
24. I got offered my third Broadway job replacing Matthew in Biloxi Blues.
25. I've never actually worked with Matthew Broderick.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jon Cryer: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.
Check out the biggest celeb breakups so far for 2013.
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...
Stacy Keibler, Kim Kardashian, Miranda Kerr and Kate Upton give a behind-the-scenes look at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.
© 2013 Microsoft