Jon Cryer, the Emmy-winning actor and director, 47, gets personal with Us. You can catch him on Two and a Half Men on CBS Thursdays at 8:30 P.M.
1. My middle name is Niven, derived from my grandmother's maiden name.
2. I'm an avid -- though constantly injured -- ultimate Frisbee player.
3. I have two rescue dogs.
4. I did not name my son, Charlie, after Charlie Sheen.
PHOTOS: Charlie Sheen's Craziest Controversies
5. I graduated Bronx High School of Science with noted director Boaz Yakin, a year before noted director Jon Favreau.
6. I've never appeared in a Yakin or Favreau film.
7. I played Lex Luthor's nephew, Lenny Luthor in Superman IV.
8. I've competed in several triathlons.
9. I collect Russian space memorabilia.
10. I speak fluent Cantonese. (This one is not true at all.)
11. I got beat up by a girl named Vanessa in fifth grade.
12. I'm co-producing Ann, a Broadway show staring my TV mom Holland Taylor, about the former Texas governor.
13. After I used the term scary-skinny in a 1998 TV interview, it became a popular way to describe disturbingly thin starlets.
PHOTOS: 30 Most Romantic Movies of All Time
14. I studied film directing at the University of Southern California.
15. I won an Emmy for a Two and a Half Men show I directed.
16. I'm a Marvel comics geek.
17. I'm not on Facebook.
18. But I am on Twitter, @mrjoncryer.
19. I'm neither Jewish nor Republican, no matter what my Wikipedia entry says.
20. My first film was Robert Altman's O.C. and Stiggs.
21. I'm a huge New York Giants fan.
PHOTOS: TV Dads We Love
22. My first job on Broadway was as Matthew Broderick's understudy in Brighton Beach Memoirs.
23. My second Broadway job was replacing Matthew in Torch Song Trilogy.
24. I got offered my third Broadway job replacing Matthew in Biloxi Blues.
25. I've never actually worked with Matthew Broderick.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jon Cryer: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.
Check out Jennifer Lawrence's best red-carpet looks from over the years.
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.
© 2014 Microsoft