Kate Hudson: Son Bingham Is a "Happy, Joyous" Baby
Bing Bellamy is as bubbly as his name!
Kate Hudson graces the October issue of Harper's Bazaar, and opens up for one of the first times about Bingham, her 15-month-old little boy with fiance Matt Bellamy.
The Glee guest star's younger son strikes a notable contrast with his older brother Ryder, 8, Hudson's son with ex-husband Chris Robinson. "Ryder and Bing are polar opposites. In order to get a smile out of Ryder, you had to work really hard when he was a baby," Hudson tells the magazine, laughing.
"Bing is just smiling--he's happy, he's joyous. Ryder, I knew he was going to be an artist. But Ryder is comfortable in his own skin."
Another big difference? Her pregnancies with baby boys one and two. "Bing was a more difficult pregnancy than Ryder . . .With Bing I was really nauseous. He also moved around so much that I felt like I was in Aliens. He was just rockin' out."
By Hudson's side as Bing and Ryder grow up is fiance Bellamy, whom Hudson began dating in spring 2010. "He was immediately very protective and, you know, watchful," she says of the Muse frontman.
Soon after meeting the rocker, Hudson was trying to sleuth him out. "I Googled him right away! And it was shocking, 'cause he was like two completely different people," the Oscar nominee says.
Seeing him wow fans in concert, "I was just in awe of his ability and his talent. And then to know him on the other side of it, and how sweet and simple and loving he is," Hudson coos, "You know how people say that when you meet somebody you love, you feel at home?"
Still, although Bellamy proposed in April 2011, the engaged couple are in no rush to wed. "We'll do it eventually, but I want it to be right," explains Hudson, who divorced Black Crows rocker Robinson in 2007 after seven years. "I don't want to just do it, you know what I mean?"
The California-born star and British musician Bellamy have been splitting their family time between Los Angeles and London -- where Hudson's fellow expatriate star Gwyneth Paltrow has been an invaluable resource. "She's been my go-to about where to get things done—grocery shopping, a good mani-pedi, you know, all that," Hudson raves of the actress, mom and GOOP guru, 39. "I look up to Gwyneth and how she has been in her life. She's the real deal."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kate Hudson: Son Bingham Is a "Happy, Joyous" Baby
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite