Duchess Kate, Camilla Eat 'Naughty' Sweets on Store Visit With Queen Elizabeth
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Webberley/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: PHIL NOBLE/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: PHIL NOBLE/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Voight lashes out at Barack Obama in televised speechMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 5:29:43 AM
- A look at some of the stars who have been stalkedMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 5:13:59 AM
- Stars are safer because of actress' murderMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 5:10:23 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:54 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 4:54:37 AM
- Leftovers' Eccleston on Matt's Fall From Grace: "There's a GreatMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Jon Voight lashes out at Barack Obama in televised speech
Three queens walk into a London department store ...
On Thursday, Duchess Kate hit London department store Fortnum & Mason with stepmother-in-law Duchess Camilla and grandmother-in-law Queen Elizabeth. Arriving in the queen's Bentley, all three women wore different shades of blue: Camilla in navy, her majesty in eggshell blue, Duchess Kate in a fall-winter 2010 Missoni coat, accented by two daffodils to commemorate St. David's Day.
Although it was the trio's first official public duty performed en masse -- part of the Diamond Jubilee schedule, celebrating the queen's 50th year on the throne -- Kate, 30, Camilla, 64, and Elizabeth, 85, were like three girls in, well, a candy store!
A source inside the shop reveals that Kate went straight to the chocolate counter (which she called "the naughty counter") in the newly restored food hall and confessed to the staff, "Oh, I love chocolate. Yes. I think most girls like chocolate"
Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, meanwhile, tucked into a bag of gourmet jelly beans nearby. "What a treat!" she cooed.
Queen Elizabeth, however, abstained from all sweets during the visit -- but did join a tea party at the store with 150 staff members, and checked out a cake commemorating the renaming of the store restaurant to The Diamond Jubilee Tea Station.
"They thoroughly enjoyed the visit," a source says. "Kate bought some Fortnum & Mason dog biscuits for Lupo."
During a plaque unveiling outside, "Kate was standing by Camilla the whole time, making sure not to get in the way of the queen. She seemed a little quieter than usual, taking lead from Camilla the whole time."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Bods!
From Crowd Ignite