Duchess Kate, Camilla Eat 'Naughty' Sweets on Store Visit With Queen Elizabeth
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Webberley/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: PHIL NOBLE/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: PHIL NOBLE/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Three queens walk into a London department store ...
On Thursday, Duchess Kate hit London department store Fortnum & Mason with stepmother-in-law Duchess Camilla and grandmother-in-law Queen Elizabeth. Arriving in the queen's Bentley, all three women wore different shades of blue: Camilla in navy, her majesty in eggshell blue, Duchess Kate in a fall-winter 2010 Missoni coat, accented by two daffodils to commemorate St. David's Day.
Although it was the trio's first official public duty performed en masse -- part of the Diamond Jubilee schedule, celebrating the queen's 50th year on the throne -- Kate, 30, Camilla, 64, and Elizabeth, 85, were like three girls in, well, a candy store!
A source inside the shop reveals that Kate went straight to the chocolate counter (which she called "the naughty counter") in the newly restored food hall and confessed to the staff, "Oh, I love chocolate. Yes. I think most girls like chocolate"
Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, meanwhile, tucked into a bag of gourmet jelly beans nearby. "What a treat!" she cooed.
Queen Elizabeth, however, abstained from all sweets during the visit -- but did join a tea party at the store with 150 staff members, and checked out a cake commemorating the renaming of the store restaurant to The Diamond Jubilee Tea Station.
"They thoroughly enjoyed the visit," a source says. "Kate bought some Fortnum & Mason dog biscuits for Lupo."
During a plaque unveiling outside, "Kate was standing by Camilla the whole time, making sure not to get in the way of the queen. She seemed a little quieter than usual, taking lead from Camilla the whole time."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite