Duchess Kate, Camilla Eat 'Naughty' Sweets on Store Visit With Queen Elizabeth
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Webberley/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: PHIL NOBLE/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: MARK LARGE/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: PHIL NOBLE/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- Emmys Parties Preview 2014: How to Spend August on a Champagne Diet (Updating)MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:34:00 PM
- Apple to Cut Beats Staff by 200 Following $3 Billion AcquisitionMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:11:00 PM
- John Stamos to Armor Up for ABC's 'Galavant'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:36:00 PM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong Kong
Three queens walk into a London department store ...
On Thursday, Duchess Kate hit London department store Fortnum & Mason with stepmother-in-law Duchess Camilla and grandmother-in-law Queen Elizabeth. Arriving in the queen's Bentley, all three women wore different shades of blue: Camilla in navy, her majesty in eggshell blue, Duchess Kate in a fall-winter 2010 Missoni coat, accented by two daffodils to commemorate St. David's Day.
Although it was the trio's first official public duty performed en masse -- part of the Diamond Jubilee schedule, celebrating the queen's 50th year on the throne -- Kate, 30, Camilla, 64, and Elizabeth, 85, were like three girls in, well, a candy store!
A source inside the shop reveals that Kate went straight to the chocolate counter (which she called "the naughty counter") in the newly restored food hall and confessed to the staff, "Oh, I love chocolate. Yes. I think most girls like chocolate"
Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, meanwhile, tucked into a bag of gourmet jelly beans nearby. "What a treat!" she cooed.
Queen Elizabeth, however, abstained from all sweets during the visit -- but did join a tea party at the store with 150 staff members, and checked out a cake commemorating the renaming of the store restaurant to The Diamond Jubilee Tea Station.
"They thoroughly enjoyed the visit," a source says. "Kate bought some Fortnum & Mason dog biscuits for Lupo."
During a plaque unveiling outside, "Kate was standing by Camilla the whole time, making sure not to get in the way of the queen. She seemed a little quieter than usual, taking lead from Camilla the whole time."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite