Duchess Kate Gets Blowouts for Her Hair Multiple Times a Week
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke / Rex Features/GettyImages.com5 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Duchess Kate's focus is on the royal heir -- er, hair!
Dating back to her April 29, 2011, wedding day, those looking to the duchess as tresspiration become immediately familiar with the Richard Ward Hair and Metrospa in the stylish London neighborhood of Chelsea.
Even now with a year as an official member of the royal family under her belt, Kate still heads to that same salon, where she has been a client for nearly a decade, multiple times a week for her shiny, volume-filled blowouts that start at $75.
But there's no royal treatment here. In fact, she "insists on visiting the salon rather than having them come to her," a source tells Us Weekly.
"Kate's a girlie girl," adds another source, which isn't far from the truth, based on her love for a good pampering session. Back in September, the 30-year-old sat in Richard Ward's salon for four hours getting her hair colored with an organic vegetable-based hair dye and of course, a sleek blowout to top things off.
"She loves her time there and she has known everyone there for years so it's really relaxing for her," an insider revealed to Us.
To create her picture-perfect style, follow these instructions that Ward gave to Us last summer:
"Apply a holding serum onto wet hair to take out the frizz and make the hair silky smooth. Start with hair that's 80 percent wet and use a good blow dryer with a concentrator nozzle and a real-bristle brush. The serum memorizes the form and holds the curl in place while you blow-dry."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite