Duchess Kate Gets Blowouts for Her Hair Multiple Times a Week
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke / Rex Features/GettyImages.com5 of 17
- Photo: GettyImages.com6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: ROTA © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Mark Stewart © Camera Press/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.15 of 17
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Duchess Kate's focus is on the royal heir -- er, hair!
Dating back to her April 29, 2011, wedding day, those looking to the duchess as tresspiration become immediately familiar with the Richard Ward Hair and Metrospa in the stylish London neighborhood of Chelsea.
Even now with a year as an official member of the royal family under her belt, Kate still heads to that same salon, where she has been a client for nearly a decade, multiple times a week for her shiny, volume-filled blowouts that start at $75.
But there's no royal treatment here. In fact, she "insists on visiting the salon rather than having them come to her," a source tells Us Weekly.
"Kate's a girlie girl," adds another source, which isn't far from the truth, based on her love for a good pampering session. Back in September, the 30-year-old sat in Richard Ward's salon for four hours getting her hair colored with an organic vegetable-based hair dye and of course, a sleek blowout to top things off.
"She loves her time there and she has known everyone there for years so it's really relaxing for her," an insider revealed to Us.
To create her picture-perfect style, follow these instructions that Ward gave to Us last summer:
"Apply a holding serum onto wet hair to take out the frizz and make the hair silky smooth. Start with hair that's 80 percent wet and use a good blow dryer with a concentrator nozzle and a real-bristle brush. The serum memorizes the form and holds the curl in place while you blow-dry."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite