Royal baby is due today! Duchess Camilla is 'waiting for the phone call'
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: McPix Ltd/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Danny Lawson/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: POOL/Reuters10 of 17
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Duchess Kate's due date has arrived and the royal family is anxiously awaiting to hear that she's in labor -- but they aren't exactly sitting by the phone! Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attended the Coronation Festival, which celebrates the 60th anniversary of the Queen's Coronation, on the grounds of Buckingham Palace in London on Thursday.
Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, 65, happily spoke with reporters about the impending arrival of stepson Prince William and his wife, Duchess Kate's first child. "We are very excited, immensely looking forward to it and waiting for the phone call," she shared.
The duchess, 31, is excited to become the mother of England's future King or Queen as well. A family source told Us Weekly last week that she is "feeling great" and "full of energy." But Prince William's wife does have a few jitters. "Naturally she is a little nervous about the big day, what new mum wouldn't be?" the source explained.
When the royal baby arrives, a St. James Palace rep told Us Weekly a framed announcement will be placed on a wood and gold easel just behind the gates of Buckingham Palace shortly after the birth. The announcement will include the baby's gender, weight and time of birth, but the name will be revealed at a later date.
"Although an electronic release will go out, we want there to be a degree of theatre about the birth announcement," a Palace rep told Us. "This is the birth of the third in line to the throne so it is very important. It is an extremely important occasion."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite