Royal baby is due today! Duchess Camilla is 'waiting for the phone call'
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: McPix Ltd/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Danny Lawson/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: POOL/Reuters10 of 17
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Tim Rooke/Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Duchess Kate's due date has arrived and the royal family is anxiously awaiting to hear that she's in labor -- but they aren't exactly sitting by the phone! Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attended the Coronation Festival, which celebrates the 60th anniversary of the Queen's Coronation, on the grounds of Buckingham Palace in London on Thursday.
Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, 65, happily spoke with reporters about the impending arrival of stepson Prince William and his wife, Duchess Kate's first child. "We are very excited, immensely looking forward to it and waiting for the phone call," she shared.
The duchess, 31, is excited to become the mother of England's future King or Queen as well. A family source told Us Weekly last week that she is "feeling great" and "full of energy." But Prince William's wife does have a few jitters. "Naturally she is a little nervous about the big day, what new mum wouldn't be?" the source explained.
When the royal baby arrives, a St. James Palace rep told Us Weekly a framed announcement will be placed on a wood and gold easel just behind the gates of Buckingham Palace shortly after the birth. The announcement will include the baby's gender, weight and time of birth, but the name will be revealed at a later date.
"Although an electronic release will go out, we want there to be a degree of theatre about the birth announcement," a Palace rep told Us. "This is the birth of the third in line to the throne so it is very important. It is an extremely important occasion."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite