Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Christmas Mass at St. Mark's Church
- Photo: KPB/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: BBC/.7 of 11
- Photo: WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
A very royal Christmas!
The pregnant Duchess, 30, kept her growing baby bump covered up in a long burgundy coat. Dressing for the holidays, Middleton wore a red scarf and carried a red clutch. She also wore her hair up with her bangs framing her face.
William, 30, matched his wife by wearing a red tie. His younger brother, Prince Harry, 28, is celebrating Christmas in Afghanistan at Camp Bastion in Helmand with other British troops.
A source tells Us Weekly that Harry "marked Christmas just like any of the other troops" with carol services and sporting competitions.
William and Harry's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, gave her annual Christmas speech Tuesday in 3D. "For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first," the queen said in her broadcast. "Those serving in our armed forces, in our emergency services and in our hospitals, whose sense of duty takes them away from family and friends, will be missing those they love."
"And those who have lost loved ones may find this day especially full of memories," she said. "That's why it's important at this time of year to reach out beyond our familiar relationships to think of those who are on their own."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Christmas Mass at St. Mark's Church: Picture
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite