Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Christmas Mass at St. Mark's Church
- Photo: KPB/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: BBC/.7 of 11
- Photo: WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
A very royal Christmas!
The pregnant Duchess, 30, kept her growing baby bump covered up in a long burgundy coat. Dressing for the holidays, Middleton wore a red scarf and carried a red clutch. She also wore her hair up with her bangs framing her face.
William, 30, matched his wife by wearing a red tie. His younger brother, Prince Harry, 28, is celebrating Christmas in Afghanistan at Camp Bastion in Helmand with other British troops.
A source tells Us Weekly that Harry "marked Christmas just like any of the other troops" with carol services and sporting competitions.
William and Harry's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, gave her annual Christmas speech Tuesday in 3D. "For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first," the queen said in her broadcast. "Those serving in our armed forces, in our emergency services and in our hospitals, whose sense of duty takes them away from family and friends, will be missing those they love."
"And those who have lost loved ones may find this day especially full of memories," she said. "That's why it's important at this time of year to reach out beyond our familiar relationships to think of those who are on their own."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Christmas Mass at St. Mark's Church: Picture
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite