Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Christmas Mass at St. Mark's Church
- Photo: KPB/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: BBC/.7 of 11
- Photo: WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
A very royal Christmas!
The pregnant Duchess, 30, kept her growing baby bump covered up in a long burgundy coat. Dressing for the holidays, Middleton wore a red scarf and carried a red clutch. She also wore her hair up with her bangs framing her face.
William, 30, matched his wife by wearing a red tie. His younger brother, Prince Harry, 28, is celebrating Christmas in Afghanistan at Camp Bastion in Helmand with other British troops.
A source tells Us Weekly that Harry "marked Christmas just like any of the other troops" with carol services and sporting competitions.
William and Harry's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, gave her annual Christmas speech Tuesday in 3D. "For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first," the queen said in her broadcast. "Those serving in our armed forces, in our emergency services and in our hospitals, whose sense of duty takes them away from family and friends, will be missing those they love."
"And those who have lost loved ones may find this day especially full of memories," she said. "That's why it's important at this time of year to reach out beyond our familiar relationships to think of those who are on their own."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Christmas Mass at St. Mark's Church: Picture
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite