Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Christmas Mass at St. Mark's Church
- Photo: KPB/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: BBC/.7 of 11
- Photo: WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
A very royal Christmas!
The pregnant Duchess, 30, kept her growing baby bump covered up in a long burgundy coat. Dressing for the holidays, Middleton wore a red scarf and carried a red clutch. She also wore her hair up with her bangs framing her face.
William, 30, matched his wife by wearing a red tie. His younger brother, Prince Harry, 28, is celebrating Christmas in Afghanistan at Camp Bastion in Helmand with other British troops.
A source tells Us Weekly that Harry "marked Christmas just like any of the other troops" with carol services and sporting competitions.
William and Harry's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, gave her annual Christmas speech Tuesday in 3D. "For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first," the queen said in her broadcast. "Those serving in our armed forces, in our emergency services and in our hospitals, whose sense of duty takes them away from family and friends, will be missing those they love."
"And those who have lost loved ones may find this day especially full of memories," she said. "That's why it's important at this time of year to reach out beyond our familiar relationships to think of those who are on their own."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Christmas Mass at St. Mark's Church: Picture
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlake's Style
From Crowd Ignite