Duchess Kate, Prince William call their baby-to-be 'our little grape'
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Danny Martindale/Getty Images North America14 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- 'Guardians of Galaxy' Gets Record August Rollout, OK to Play ChinaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:22:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time R
The royal grape! With first-trimester morning sickness woes long behind them, the expectant Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are relishing in the joys of Kate's first-ever pregnancy -- and, of course, their growing little one, who is due in July. Indeed, in the latest issue of Us Weekly, out now, a royal insider says that Duchess Kate, 31, and Prince William, 30, have a hilarious nickname for the baby-to-be.
"Kate and William call it 'our little grape,'" the insider says, explaining that they came up with the fruity moniker after noting the size of the fetus on a recent growth chart.
Although the duchess has noticeably kept up with her official royal duties, she's also kept up a more private daily routine: a brisk walk on the palace grounds, a jaunt to a local Starbucks for a decaf coffee -- and something sweet!
"She's got sugar on the brain," another source says. "Chocolate, biscuits, cake." First-time dad William, meanwhile, carves out as much time as possible to be with his wife of nearly two years, clocking out of his grueling 24-hour shift as a search-and-rescue pilot to be by her side. "They make it work as best they can."
For much more on how the royal couple are prepping for baby -- and what real names they're thinking of for the tyke -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite