Duchess Kate, Prince William call their baby-to-be 'our little grape'
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Danny Martindale/Getty Images North America14 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
The royal grape! With first-trimester morning sickness woes long behind them, the expectant Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are relishing in the joys of Kate's first-ever pregnancy -- and, of course, their growing little one, who is due in July. Indeed, in the latest issue of Us Weekly, out now, a royal insider says that Duchess Kate, 31, and Prince William, 30, have a hilarious nickname for the baby-to-be.
"Kate and William call it 'our little grape,'" the insider says, explaining that they came up with the fruity moniker after noting the size of the fetus on a recent growth chart.
Although the duchess has noticeably kept up with her official royal duties, she's also kept up a more private daily routine: a brisk walk on the palace grounds, a jaunt to a local Starbucks for a decaf coffee -- and something sweet!
"She's got sugar on the brain," another source says. "Chocolate, biscuits, cake." First-time dad William, meanwhile, carves out as much time as possible to be with his wife of nearly two years, clocking out of his grueling 24-hour shift as a search-and-rescue pilot to be by her side. "They make it work as best they can."
For much more on how the royal couple are prepping for baby -- and what real names they're thinking of for the tyke -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite