Duchess Kate, Prince William call their baby-to-be 'our little grape'
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Danny Martindale/Getty Images North America14 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
The royal grape! With first-trimester morning sickness woes long behind them, the expectant Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are relishing in the joys of Kate's first-ever pregnancy -- and, of course, their growing little one, who is due in July. Indeed, in the latest issue of Us Weekly, out now, a royal insider says that Duchess Kate, 31, and Prince William, 30, have a hilarious nickname for the baby-to-be.
"Kate and William call it 'our little grape,'" the insider says, explaining that they came up with the fruity moniker after noting the size of the fetus on a recent growth chart.
Although the duchess has noticeably kept up with her official royal duties, she's also kept up a more private daily routine: a brisk walk on the palace grounds, a jaunt to a local Starbucks for a decaf coffee -- and something sweet!
"She's got sugar on the brain," another source says. "Chocolate, biscuits, cake." First-time dad William, meanwhile, carves out as much time as possible to be with his wife of nearly two years, clocking out of his grueling 24-hour shift as a search-and-rescue pilot to be by her side. "They make it work as best they can."
For much more on how the royal couple are prepping for baby -- and what real names they're thinking of for the tyke -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite