Duchess Kate, Prince William call their baby-to-be 'our little grape'
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Asfouri/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Danny Martindale/Getty Images North America14 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
The royal grape! With first-trimester morning sickness woes long behind them, the expectant Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are relishing in the joys of Kate's first-ever pregnancy -- and, of course, their growing little one, who is due in July. Indeed, in the latest issue of Us Weekly, out now, a royal insider says that Duchess Kate, 31, and Prince William, 30, have a hilarious nickname for the baby-to-be.
"Kate and William call it 'our little grape,'" the insider says, explaining that they came up with the fruity moniker after noting the size of the fetus on a recent growth chart.
Although the duchess has noticeably kept up with her official royal duties, she's also kept up a more private daily routine: a brisk walk on the palace grounds, a jaunt to a local Starbucks for a decaf coffee -- and something sweet!
"She's got sugar on the brain," another source says. "Chocolate, biscuits, cake." First-time dad William, meanwhile, carves out as much time as possible to be with his wife of nearly two years, clocking out of his grueling 24-hour shift as a search-and-rescue pilot to be by her side. "They make it work as best they can."
For much more on how the royal couple are prepping for baby -- and what real names they're thinking of for the tyke -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite