Duchess Kate, Prince William leave Bucklebury for London
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: Eddie Mulholland/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: OLIVIA HARRIS/Reuters5 of 15
- Photo: OLIVIA HARRIS/Reuters6 of 15
- Photo: Danny Lawson/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
One step closer to the royal magic hour! After about a week away in the comfort of the Middleton family home in the English countryside, pregnant Duchess Kate -- plus husband Prince William -- abruptly departed Bucklebury with police escorts around 3 p.m. local time Friday, Us Weekly can confirm. The expectant royal couple are bound for London, and all royal protection officers have since departed the Bucklebury area.
Whether the duchess, 31, is immediately headed for St. Mary's Hospital to give birth in the Lindo Wing-- or simply back home to Kensington Palace -- remains to be seen. Says a Palace rep, "We wouldn't comment on the exact whereabouts of the Duke and Duchess -- we wouldn't normally do so in their private time."
Earlier on Friday, a royal source told Us that Duchess Kate's due date has "passed." The prince, 31, has not yet begun his paternity leave, but is simply taking time off to await the birth of his first child. "We're all on the edge of our seats for news," a Royal Air Force source admitted. "I thought the baby would be born by now!"
Check back with Us Weekly for updates on this developing story.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite