Duchess Kate, Prince William leave Bucklebury for London
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: Eddie Mulholland/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: OLIVIA HARRIS/Reuters5 of 15
- Photo: OLIVIA HARRIS/Reuters6 of 15
- Photo: Danny Lawson/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Morrison/Pool/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: Vincent Thian/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit win
One step closer to the royal magic hour! After about a week away in the comfort of the Middleton family home in the English countryside, pregnant Duchess Kate -- plus husband Prince William -- abruptly departed Bucklebury with police escorts around 3 p.m. local time Friday, Us Weekly can confirm. The expectant royal couple are bound for London, and all royal protection officers have since departed the Bucklebury area.
Whether the duchess, 31, is immediately headed for St. Mary's Hospital to give birth in the Lindo Wing-- or simply back home to Kensington Palace -- remains to be seen. Says a Palace rep, "We wouldn't comment on the exact whereabouts of the Duke and Duchess -- we wouldn't normally do so in their private time."
Earlier on Friday, a royal source told Us that Duchess Kate's due date has "passed." The prince, 31, has not yet begun his paternity leave, but is simply taking time off to await the birth of his first child. "We're all on the edge of our seats for news," a Royal Air Force source admitted. "I thought the baby would be born by now!"
Check back with Us Weekly for updates on this developing story.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite