Duchess Kate, Prince William Shine at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee River Pageant
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Oli Scarff/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: Mattel/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Rain or shine, Kate Middleton always looks stunning!
The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William waved to fans aboard The Spirit of Chartwell on Sunday during the Diamond Jubilee River Pageant on the River Thames in London.
"Kate was saying 'hi,' 'hello' to everyone she saw and was smiling ear-to-ear despite the bad weather," an observer told Us Weekly of Middleton before she boarded. "William walked a step or two in front of her the whole time. She looked gorgeous in red -- really slim and healthy looking."
Middleton, 30, wore a striking red Alexander McQueen dress, Sylvia Fletcher-designed hat and carried a red and gold clutch. When it got chilly, she wrapped up in a Strathearn tartan scarf. William wore his Flight Lieutenant No. 1 dress uniform and his brother, Prince Harry, wore the No. 1 ceremonial dress of the Blues and Royals.
Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall joined them on the boat -- which was decorated by 10,000 flowers -- and a trumpet fanfare announced their departure after Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip boarded last.
Middleton's family -- sister Pippa, brother James, father Michael and mother Carole -- followed on the Elizabethan steamer boat, giving big smiles to fans. The 1,000 boats in the flotilla officially broke the Guinness World Records title for the world's largest parade of boats.
The Queen celebrates the 60th anniversary of her ascension to the throne with a day of ceremonies with the royal family.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kate Middleton, Prince William Shine at The Queen's Diamond Jubilee River Pageant
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite