Duchess Kate, Prince William Shine at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee River Pageant
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Oli Scarff/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: Mattel/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Rain or shine, Kate Middleton always looks stunning!
The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William waved to fans aboard The Spirit of Chartwell on Sunday during the Diamond Jubilee River Pageant on the River Thames in London.
"Kate was saying 'hi,' 'hello' to everyone she saw and was smiling ear-to-ear despite the bad weather," an observer told Us Weekly of Middleton before she boarded. "William walked a step or two in front of her the whole time. She looked gorgeous in red -- really slim and healthy looking."
Middleton, 30, wore a striking red Alexander McQueen dress, Sylvia Fletcher-designed hat and carried a red and gold clutch. When it got chilly, she wrapped up in a Strathearn tartan scarf. William wore his Flight Lieutenant No. 1 dress uniform and his brother, Prince Harry, wore the No. 1 ceremonial dress of the Blues and Royals.
Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall joined them on the boat -- which was decorated by 10,000 flowers -- and a trumpet fanfare announced their departure after Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip boarded last.
Middleton's family -- sister Pippa, brother James, father Michael and mother Carole -- followed on the Elizabethan steamer boat, giving big smiles to fans. The 1,000 boats in the flotilla officially broke the Guinness World Records title for the world's largest parade of boats.
The Queen celebrates the 60th anniversary of her ascension to the throne with a day of ceremonies with the royal family.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kate Middleton, Prince William Shine at The Queen's Diamond Jubilee River Pageant
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite