Duchess Kate, Prince William Shine at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee River Pageant
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Chris Jackson/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Oli Scarff/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: Mattel/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Keke Palmer Joins Masters of SexMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind Auditions
Rain or shine, Kate Middleton always looks stunning!
The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William waved to fans aboard The Spirit of Chartwell on Sunday during the Diamond Jubilee River Pageant on the River Thames in London.
"Kate was saying 'hi,' 'hello' to everyone she saw and was smiling ear-to-ear despite the bad weather," an observer told Us Weekly of Middleton before she boarded. "William walked a step or two in front of her the whole time. She looked gorgeous in red -- really slim and healthy looking."
Middleton, 30, wore a striking red Alexander McQueen dress, Sylvia Fletcher-designed hat and carried a red and gold clutch. When it got chilly, she wrapped up in a Strathearn tartan scarf. William wore his Flight Lieutenant No. 1 dress uniform and his brother, Prince Harry, wore the No. 1 ceremonial dress of the Blues and Royals.
Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall joined them on the boat -- which was decorated by 10,000 flowers -- and a trumpet fanfare announced their departure after Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip boarded last.
Middleton's family -- sister Pippa, brother James, father Michael and mother Carole -- followed on the Elizabethan steamer boat, giving big smiles to fans. The 1,000 boats in the flotilla officially broke the Guinness World Records title for the world's largest parade of boats.
The Queen celebrates the 60th anniversary of her ascension to the throne with a day of ceremonies with the royal family.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kate Middleton, Prince William Shine at The Queen's Diamond Jubilee River Pageant
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite