Kate Middleton Recycles Outfit for Prince Philip's B-Day Bash
- Photo: System.String/Reuters1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Tony Clark/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 7
- Photo: Anwar Hussein Collecti/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Even the future Queen of England has the right to reuse and recycle key pieces in her world-famous wardrobe.
After feteing Queen Elizabeth's 85th birthday and a pal's wedding on Saturday, Duchess Catherine hit yet another public event in rainy, windy London on Sunday. With new hubby Prince William at her side, Kate, 29, attended a service at St. George's Chapel in honor of Prince Philip's 90th birthday. (In addition to Philip and Queen Elizabeth, fellow royals Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla, Zara Phillips, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie were also spotted at the event.)
To mark the occasion, Kate wore a blue Jacquard coat dress and a matching fascinator.
The cute periwinkle outfit may be familiar to the more studious royal watchers: Kate wore the exact same ensemble at the 2009 wedding of Nicholas van Cutsem, a close pal of William, 29. She also wore the same nude LK Bennett heels that both she and sister Pippa have been wearing out and about of late.
But Kate's repeat outfit is not a royal faux pas at all: Queen Elizabeth herself frequently trots out favorite items in her own wardrobe repeatedly.
After the 50-minute service in honor of Philip's lifetime of service to his wife and country, the royal revelers -- about 100 in all -- retreated to Windsor Castle for a lavish luncheon, The Daily Mail reports.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite