Kate Middleton Sparkles at Trooping the Color Parade
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Tim Rooke / Rex Features/GettyImages.com5 of 11
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin8 of 11
- Photo: GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Webberley/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
The entire royal family was out in their Saturday best after watching the Trooping the Color parade in London, England on Saturday, and Kate Middleton was nothing short of dazzling.
On the Buckingham Palace balcony, the Duchess, who looked gorgeous in an ice blue Erdem dress and matching Jane Corbett hat, stood alongside her husband, Prince William. Also out to watch the ceremony were Queen Elizabeth II, a healthy Prince Philip (who was hospitalized last week during many of his wife's Diamond Jubilee celebrations), Prince Harry and cousins Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.
Saturday also marked the Queen's "official" birthday, which is always celebrated in June, even though her actual birthday is April 21, when she turned 86.
With all the members of the royal family congregating together, the scene was reminiscent of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding day on April 29, 2011 when the wedding party gathered on that same balcony after the ceremony at Westminster Abbey.
In the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now, a royal insider tells Us that Kate, 30, and William, 29, hope to conceive their first child anytime between the last leg of their royal tour in September 2012 and summer 2013.
And while the plan in place may sound rigid, there's no doubt that Kate's natural grace with children will make her a great mom. In fact, out on the balcony, Kate bent down to explain the happenings to Lady Louise Windsor, William and Harry's 8-year-old cousin, who was also a bridesmaid in their wedding.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite