Kate Middleton Sparkles at Trooping the Color Parade
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Tim Rooke / Rex Features/GettyImages.com5 of 11
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin7 of 11
- Photo: SJP/Bauer-Griffin8 of 11
- Photo: GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: Michael Webberley/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
The entire royal family was out in their Saturday best after watching the Trooping the Color parade in London, England on Saturday, and Kate Middleton was nothing short of dazzling.
On the Buckingham Palace balcony, the Duchess, who looked gorgeous in an ice blue Erdem dress and matching Jane Corbett hat, stood alongside her husband, Prince William. Also out to watch the ceremony were Queen Elizabeth II, a healthy Prince Philip (who was hospitalized last week during many of his wife's Diamond Jubilee celebrations), Prince Harry and cousins Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.
Saturday also marked the Queen's "official" birthday, which is always celebrated in June, even though her actual birthday is April 21, when she turned 86.
With all the members of the royal family congregating together, the scene was reminiscent of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding day on April 29, 2011 when the wedding party gathered on that same balcony after the ceremony at Westminster Abbey.
In the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now, a royal insider tells Us that Kate, 30, and William, 29, hope to conceive their first child anytime between the last leg of their royal tour in September 2012 and summer 2013.
And while the plan in place may sound rigid, there's no doubt that Kate's natural grace with children will make her a great mom. In fact, out on the balcony, Kate bent down to explain the happenings to Lady Louise Windsor, William and Harry's 8-year-old cousin, who was also a bridesmaid in their wedding.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite