Kate Middleton's First Royal Christmas to Be 'Laced With Pitfalls,' Says Author
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 12
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
No footsie PJs allowed!
If Kate Middleton thought her royal wedding was stressful, she hasn't seen anything yet: In less than two weeks, the duchess, 29, will spend her very first Christmas weekend with husband Prince William and the entire royal family at Sandringham manor, Queen Elizabeth's retreat in Norfolk, England.
Without her royal aides, parents or siblings at her side (no in-laws are invited), the princess will "quickly learn that this is not like any Christmas she has had," a royal source tells the new Us Weekly, out now.
Just packing for the holiday will be a challenge, as the fashion icon is expected to change up to five times a day for formal meals, black-tie- cocktails, church services and gift exchanges (novelty presents are encouraged!). To be sure, come the 25th, "Kate won't be able to spend the morning in her pajamas," the source says.
Adds Robert Jobson, author of "William and Kate: The Love Story," "It will be a difficult baptism in protocol laced with pitfalls. ... She's first the first outsider since Camilla ... so all eyes will be on her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite