Duchess Kate Middleton's Old Car for Sale
- Photo: John R. Kennedy / Splash News/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Adriana M Barrazza/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Allpix / Splash News/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: John R. Kennedy / Splash News/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Nate Jones/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 21
- Photo: Photo courtesy of Grey Goose/.11 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night ScreeningsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Color lines are blurred in ABC comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:07:13 AM
- Artist says tax case shows China's dark sideMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:49:04 AM
- Liam Neeson, Denzel Washington Face Off in Action Movie SmackdownMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:21:00 AM
- Scout and Talullah Willis Share a Naked Bath TogetherMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:03:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night Screenings
The 2001 Volkswagen Golf that originally belonged to Duchess Kate (back when she was a non-royal) can be yours for a price. The car's current owner, Sonny Brazil, is auctioning off the 10-year-old vehicle on eBay.
According to the Daily Mail, Kate, 29, bought the indigo blue Volkswagen in Edinburgh for £10,818 back in November 2001. She continued driving the car until February 2007, when she handed it over to her younger brother James.
In 2009, James sold the car to Brazil's father, who owns a car dealership. He described the Duchess' brother as "very nice" and "a real gentleman."
Also left behind in the vehicle? A pair of cufflinks, which will go to the car's new owner. "I'm not quite sure who the cufflinks belong to," Brazil said. "They might have been [Prince] William's, or they could have belonged to James. It's amazing to think I only paid about £1,400 for the car and now it's worth far more than that."
"It's amazing to think I only paid about £1,400 for the car and now it's worth far more than that," he said.
During the time that Kate owned the vehicle, she racked up about 60,000 miles. Brazil has driven only about 2,500 miles since the car was handed over to him from James.
Bidding for the car began on Friday, starting at £20,000.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite