Duchess Kate Middleton's Old Car for Sale
- Photo: John R. Kennedy / Splash News/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Adriana M Barrazza/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Allpix / Splash News/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: John R. Kennedy / Splash News/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Nate Jones/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 21
- Photo: Photo courtesy of Grey Goose/.11 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 First Look: Taylor Schilling Gets Bloody, PrisoMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: Fox Edges Out CBS, Finishes First in Key DemoMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 8:55:00 AM
- First Look at Matt Ryan as NBC's 'Constantine' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 8:45:00 AM
- 'Batman vs. Superman' and Marvel Headed for Box Office Collision: Why One Side NeeMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Alejandro Jodorowsky to Make 'Son of El Topo,' 'King Shot' Into MSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 7:56:00 AM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 First Look: Taylor Schilling Gets Bloody, Priso
The 2001 Volkswagen Golf that originally belonged to Duchess Kate (back when she was a non-royal) can be yours for a price. The car's current owner, Sonny Brazil, is auctioning off the 10-year-old vehicle on eBay.
According to the Daily Mail, Kate, 29, bought the indigo blue Volkswagen in Edinburgh for £10,818 back in November 2001. She continued driving the car until February 2007, when she handed it over to her younger brother James.
In 2009, James sold the car to Brazil's father, who owns a car dealership. He described the Duchess' brother as "very nice" and "a real gentleman."
Also left behind in the vehicle? A pair of cufflinks, which will go to the car's new owner. "I'm not quite sure who the cufflinks belong to," Brazil said. "They might have been [Prince] William's, or they could have belonged to James. It's amazing to think I only paid about £1,400 for the car and now it's worth far more than that."
"It's amazing to think I only paid about £1,400 for the car and now it's worth far more than that," he said.
During the time that Kate owned the vehicle, she racked up about 60,000 miles. Brazil has driven only about 2,500 miles since the car was handed over to him from James.
Bidding for the car began on Friday, starting at £20,000.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite