Duchess Kate Middleton's Old Car for Sale
- Photo: John R. Kennedy / Splash News/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Adriana M Barrazza/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Allpix / Splash News/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: John R. Kennedy / Splash News/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Nate Jones/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 21
- Photo: Photo courtesy of Grey Goose/.11 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
The 2001 Volkswagen Golf that originally belonged to Duchess Kate (back when she was a non-royal) can be yours for a price. The car's current owner, Sonny Brazil, is auctioning off the 10-year-old vehicle on eBay.
According to the Daily Mail, Kate, 29, bought the indigo blue Volkswagen in Edinburgh for £10,818 back in November 2001. She continued driving the car until February 2007, when she handed it over to her younger brother James.
In 2009, James sold the car to Brazil's father, who owns a car dealership. He described the Duchess' brother as "very nice" and "a real gentleman."
Also left behind in the vehicle? A pair of cufflinks, which will go to the car's new owner. "I'm not quite sure who the cufflinks belong to," Brazil said. "They might have been [Prince] William's, or they could have belonged to James. It's amazing to think I only paid about £1,400 for the car and now it's worth far more than that."
"It's amazing to think I only paid about £1,400 for the car and now it's worth far more than that," he said.
During the time that Kate owned the vehicle, she racked up about 60,000 miles. Brazil has driven only about 2,500 miles since the car was handed over to him from James.
Bidding for the car began on Friday, starting at £20,000.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite