Duchess Kate Middleton's Old Car for Sale
- Photo: John R. Kennedy / Splash News/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Adriana M Barrazza/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: Allpix / Splash News/Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: John R. Kennedy / Splash News/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Nate Jones/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 21
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 21
- Photo: Photo courtesy of Grey Goose/.11 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/Invision/AP12 of 21
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com20 of 21
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
The 2001 Volkswagen Golf that originally belonged to Duchess Kate (back when she was a non-royal) can be yours for a price. The car's current owner, Sonny Brazil, is auctioning off the 10-year-old vehicle on eBay.
According to the Daily Mail, Kate, 29, bought the indigo blue Volkswagen in Edinburgh for £10,818 back in November 2001. She continued driving the car until February 2007, when she handed it over to her younger brother James.
In 2009, James sold the car to Brazil's father, who owns a car dealership. He described the Duchess' brother as "very nice" and "a real gentleman."
Also left behind in the vehicle? A pair of cufflinks, which will go to the car's new owner. "I'm not quite sure who the cufflinks belong to," Brazil said. "They might have been [Prince] William's, or they could have belonged to James. It's amazing to think I only paid about £1,400 for the car and now it's worth far more than that."
"It's amazing to think I only paid about £1,400 for the car and now it's worth far more than that," he said.
During the time that Kate owned the vehicle, she racked up about 60,000 miles. Brazil has driven only about 2,500 miles since the car was handed over to him from James.
Bidding for the car began on Friday, starting at £20,000.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite