Kate Upton dating Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander, couple spends New Year's together
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: GQ/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Kate Upton and Justin Verlander are letting their actions speak louder than words.
The long-rumored couple spent New Year's together at the Ritz-Carlton on St. Thomas, the New York Post's Page Six reports, confirming one of the worst-kept secrets of 2012.
Upton, 20, and Verlander, 29, soaked up some rays by the pool and went for walks around the resort during their holiday getaway, and an onlooker tells the paper that there was no mistaking the pair's chemistry.
"He keeps a conservative distance, but still you can tell they are dating," the source said.
The Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and her Detroit Tigers pitcher beau have been linked since the summer of 2012 after they hung out together at several Detroit hot spots, including an Aerosmith concert and a local bar.
The pair met while shooting a video game commercial in February 2012.
Upton and Verlander have yet to comment on their reported relationship, though the twosome have been spotted at sporting events together since their initial hangouts.
Luckily for curious fans, however, relatives of both parties involved have been a bit more forthcoming.
"I heard he has been on dates with a Sports Illustrated girl," Verlander's grandfather Richard Verlander Sr. told Celebuzz last October. "I saw a photo. She's beautiful. They make a good-looking pair because he's a good-looking man, too."
Verlander, for his part, had a good-natured reaction to his grandfather’s inadvertent reveal.
"I'm not confirming or denying anything," he told USA Today later that month. "I'll leave that to my grandfather. God bless him ... I never thought I'd have to prepare my grandfather. It's a whole different world. I can't believe that people would call my grandparents. It's tough when people start trying to dig into your personal life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite