Kate Upton goes makeup free, looks fresh-faced in New York
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: MPNC/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: JPVegas/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's 'Dovekeepers' Casts 'Manhattan&amMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Jessie J to Open MTV VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:59:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest
Sans makeup, Kate Upton is still camera-ready! The model stepped out in New York on Monday looking fresh-faced and makeup-free.
Wearing beige-capped flats, pink pastel skinny pants and a loose-fitting gray T-shirt, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model looked casual-chic walking through the Big Apple. She completed the laid-back look with a bright blue tote and Ray Ban sunglasses, her blond tresses gathered into a low ponytail.
This past Saturday, Upton was hard at work showing off her amazing bikini body in Westhampton Beach, N.Y. while she filmed "The Other Woman" with Cameron Diaz.
The blond bombshell, who was recently romantically linked to "Dancing With the Stars" pro, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, has opened up about her seemingly atypical model behavior -- which includes staying as down to earth as possible.
"I never set out to be on the runway," she told Vogue in June.
Explaining why she interacts with fans through her Twitter and funny Keek videos, she added, "I didn't buy the magazines that had models on the covers, because I didn't know them ... So I think this kind of gives me, as a model, a personality that people can connect with."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite