Kate Upton goes makeup free, looks fresh-faced in New York
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: MPNC/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: JPVegas/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Sans makeup, Kate Upton is still camera-ready! The model stepped out in New York on Monday looking fresh-faced and makeup-free.
Wearing beige-capped flats, pink pastel skinny pants and a loose-fitting gray T-shirt, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model looked casual-chic walking through the Big Apple. She completed the laid-back look with a bright blue tote and Ray Ban sunglasses, her blond tresses gathered into a low ponytail.
This past Saturday, Upton was hard at work showing off her amazing bikini body in Westhampton Beach, N.Y. while she filmed "The Other Woman" with Cameron Diaz.
The blond bombshell, who was recently romantically linked to "Dancing With the Stars" pro, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, has opened up about her seemingly atypical model behavior -- which includes staying as down to earth as possible.
"I never set out to be on the runway," she told Vogue in June.
Explaining why she interacts with fans through her Twitter and funny Keek videos, she added, "I didn't buy the magazines that had models on the covers, because I didn't know them ... So I think this kind of gives me, as a model, a personality that people can connect with."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite