Kate Upton goes makeup free, looks fresh-faced in New York
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: MPNC/GSI6 of 9
- Photo: JPVegas/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Sans makeup, Kate Upton is still camera-ready! The model stepped out in New York on Monday looking fresh-faced and makeup-free.
Wearing beige-capped flats, pink pastel skinny pants and a loose-fitting gray T-shirt, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model looked casual-chic walking through the Big Apple. She completed the laid-back look with a bright blue tote and Ray Ban sunglasses, her blond tresses gathered into a low ponytail.
This past Saturday, Upton was hard at work showing off her amazing bikini body in Westhampton Beach, N.Y. while she filmed "The Other Woman" with Cameron Diaz.
The blond bombshell, who was recently romantically linked to "Dancing With the Stars" pro, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, has opened up about her seemingly atypical model behavior -- which includes staying as down to earth as possible.
"I never set out to be on the runway," she told Vogue in June.
Explaining why she interacts with fans through her Twitter and funny Keek videos, she added, "I didn't buy the magazines that had models on the covers, because I didn't know them ... So I think this kind of gives me, as a model, a personality that people can connect with."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite