Kate Upton goes without makeup, reveals blemishes in Paris
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: TGB/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 12
- Photo: Turgeon-Harvey/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle Ride
An American in Paris! Girl next door Kate Upton stepped out in fashionable Paris on Oct. 1, wearing workout wear and no makeup whatsoever
The Sports Illustrated swimsuit model was all smiles as she left the gym in black workout gear, her hair pulled back into a messy ponytail with a simple headband keeping stray strands at bay. The 21-year-old wore a pair of dark shades to cover her eyes, but otherwise didn't seem too bothered about being photographed, blemishes and all.
The curvy Michigan native has graced the covers of numerous magazines, including Vogue, GQ and Vanity Fair, in addition to her two-time stint as the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model. She's currently again on the cover of Sports Illustrated, though this time she's not in a revealing bikini and she's sharing the spotlight with Atlanta Braves players (and brothers!) B.J. and Justin Upton.
"I just am so proud about how she has handled all the pressure that goes along with all the successes that are amazing as well," Upton's mother Shelly told Allure magazine last month. "She seems to take it in stride and doesn't seem to be inhibited at all."
Not that it's all been smooth sailing for the supermodel, who revealed in the September issue of Elle that she did initially feel some uneasiness after her first Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot.
"After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month," she told the magazine. "Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite