Kate Upton goes without makeup, reveals blemishes in Paris
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: TGB/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 12
- Photo: Turgeon-Harvey/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
An American in Paris! Girl next door Kate Upton stepped out in fashionable Paris on Oct. 1, wearing workout wear and no makeup whatsoever
The Sports Illustrated swimsuit model was all smiles as she left the gym in black workout gear, her hair pulled back into a messy ponytail with a simple headband keeping stray strands at bay. The 21-year-old wore a pair of dark shades to cover her eyes, but otherwise didn't seem too bothered about being photographed, blemishes and all.
The curvy Michigan native has graced the covers of numerous magazines, including Vogue, GQ and Vanity Fair, in addition to her two-time stint as the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model. She's currently again on the cover of Sports Illustrated, though this time she's not in a revealing bikini and she's sharing the spotlight with Atlanta Braves players (and brothers!) B.J. and Justin Upton.
"I just am so proud about how she has handled all the pressure that goes along with all the successes that are amazing as well," Upton's mother Shelly told Allure magazine last month. "She seems to take it in stride and doesn't seem to be inhibited at all."
Not that it's all been smooth sailing for the supermodel, who revealed in the September issue of Elle that she did initially feel some uneasiness after her first Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue shoot.
"After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month," she told the magazine. "Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite