Katy Perry, Mila Kunis and More Stars Wow at Paris Fashion WeekRelated: Alicia Keys, Diddy, Katy Perry, Nicole Kidman, Salma Hayek, Jessica Alba, Kristen Stewart
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks1 of 17
Fashion Week is to Paris what the Oscars are to Hollywood, so when the stars headed to the City of Lights to check out the latest designer looks, they brought their style A-game.
Katy Perry, who hit up several shows, wore her most daring look to the Viktor & Rolf Fall 2012 presentation on Saturday. The blue-haired singer, 26, arrived in the label's black dress with vibrant blue wave-like detail, a matching coat, coordinating shoes and a Christian Louboutin "Pilule" bag.
She's the latest face of Christian Dior, so of course Mila Kunis, 28, attended the French fashion house's show on Saturday. She chose a pale pink lace dress, black patent leather belt, white cashmere coat and nudes peep-toe heels, all by Dior.
Jessica Alba, 30, posed in the front row at Lanvin in a black and white one-shoulder number with gold embellishment by the label on Friday. She amped up the look with deep red nails, smoky eyes and a cool updo.
Socialite Olivia Palermo showed off her sartorial skills at the Rochas show in a black satin romper, Christian Louboutin heels, a crocodile purse and gold statement bracelet. The 25-year-old "City" alum is the face of Rochas' new fragrance.
Keep clicking to see more of your favorite celebs at Paris Fashion Week ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite