Lindsay Lohan Gets Back to Work After Scary Car Crash
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI3 of 9
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI7 of 9
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Lindsay Lohan is one lucky -- and resilient -- lady.
Just a few hours after her frightening Friday morning car accident, Lohan, 25, left Santa Monica UCLA hospital to head straight back to work, on the set of Lifetime's "Liz and Dick."
Earlier that day, the actress was rushed to the emergency room after her Porsche was totaled in a scary collision with an 18-wheeler in Santa Monica. Despite the severe damage to her car, Friday afternoon Lohan's rep told Us Weekly the actress was already out of the hospital -- and heading back to set.
"She was released [from the hospital]," her rep said. "She is fine and is already headed to resume work. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured in the accident."
Law enforcement officials made it clear that they were investigating the event as an accident, as neither the "Mean Girls'" star nor the driver of the truck appeared to be driving under the influence. "There were no signs of impairment," Santa Monica Police Sgt. Richard Lewis told Us.
Lohan is currently hard at work filming Liz and Dick, which chronicles Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton's tempestuous, decade-long relationship.
Though Elizabeth Taylor fans initially bemoaned Lifetime's casting choice, Lohan's amazing transformation for the role is generating serious buzz among admirers of the iconic actress.
"We all think she looks amazing as Elizabeth Taylor," Liz and Dick producer Larry A. Thompson raved to Us Friday. "Of course she's nervous, but she wants to prove everything wrong with this one . . . she is working hard and not a diva at all."
As for the remaining Lohan doubters? "I still get emails and calls," Thompson admits. "But I think they'll come around."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite