Maria Shriver Humbled by Post-Split Kindness, Support
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: AN2/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: CD1/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Francis Specker/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- CeeLo Green Pleads No Contest in Ecstasy CaseMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual AssaultMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal Life
Maria Shriver might have just split with hubby Arnold Schwarzenegger, but the former First Lady of California doesn't feel alone.
She tweeted Friday: "Thank you for all the kindness, support and compassion. I am humbled by the love. Thank you."
The couple's 17-year-old son, Patrick, tweeted Tuesday: "Appreciate all your messages. Small speed bump in life, luckily we own hummers, we will cruise right over it. All will be okay."
The couple released a joint statement on Tuesday announcing their split after 25 years of marriage: "We are continuing to parent our four children together. They are the light and the center of both of our lives. We consider this a private matter and neither we nor any of our friends or family will have further comment. We ask for compassion and respect from the media and the public."
Shriver, 55, met Schwarzenegger, 63, in 1977 at a tennis tournament and married in 1986.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite