Marisa Miller gives birth to baby boy Gavin Lee Guess!
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Allure/USMagazine2 of 9
- Photo: https://twitter.com/marisamiller/Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: https://twitter.com/marisamiller/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
It's a boy for model Marisa Miller!
The model, 34, gave birth to her first child with husband Griffin Guess on Thursday, Dec. 13, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.
The couple welcomed son Gavin Lee Guess into the world at 7:58 p.m. in Santa Cruz, Calif. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 10 ounces, measuring 22.5 inches long.
The baby is the first for the former Victoria's Secret Angel and her record producer spouse, who tied the knot on April 15, 2006. Miller confirmed the pregnancy to Us in June; two months later, she tweeted a photo of her growing baby bump.
The gorgeous blonde -- who has graced more than 80 magazine covers in her career -- flaunted her famous body as recently as last month, when she stripped down for a topless photo shoot in Allure. Speaking to the mag about her pregnancy, she said that she had become more relaxed about her beauty and fitness regimen.
"Embrace everything and all the changes," she said of what she'd learned from her baby-to-be. "I had never even owned a scale before, but gaining weight is part of charting your progress. Yes, I was seeing numbers I'd never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite