Marisa Miller gives birth to baby boy Gavin Lee Guess!
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Allure/USMagazine2 of 9
- Photo: https://twitter.com/marisamiller/Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: https://twitter.com/marisamiller/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- CNN Anchor Calls Fox Nation 'Willfully Ignorant Fsticks'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:41:00 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your Frie
It's a boy for model Marisa Miller!
The model, 34, gave birth to her first child with husband Griffin Guess on Thursday, Dec. 13, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.
The couple welcomed son Gavin Lee Guess into the world at 7:58 p.m. in Santa Cruz, Calif. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 10 ounces, measuring 22.5 inches long.
The baby is the first for the former Victoria's Secret Angel and her record producer spouse, who tied the knot on April 15, 2006. Miller confirmed the pregnancy to Us in June; two months later, she tweeted a photo of her growing baby bump.
The gorgeous blonde -- who has graced more than 80 magazine covers in her career -- flaunted her famous body as recently as last month, when she stripped down for a topless photo shoot in Allure. Speaking to the mag about her pregnancy, she said that she had become more relaxed about her beauty and fitness regimen.
"Embrace everything and all the changes," she said of what she'd learned from her baby-to-be. "I had never even owned a scale before, but gaining weight is part of charting your progress. Yes, I was seeing numbers I'd never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite