Marisa Miller gives birth to baby boy Gavin Lee Guess!
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Allure/USMagazine2 of 9
- Photo: https://twitter.com/marisamiller/Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: https://twitter.com/marisamiller/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic FestMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:11:00 PM
- Zach Galifianakis Comedy 'Baskets' Gets Series Order From FXMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
- FX Orders a Clown Comedy Starring Zach Galifianakis, Co-Created by Louis C.K.MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. Thinks 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Might Be the 'Best MarMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:54:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Dismisses $6 Million Lawsuit Against Drugstore Chain Duane ReadeMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:51:00 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic Fest
It's a boy for model Marisa Miller!
The model, 34, gave birth to her first child with husband Griffin Guess on Thursday, Dec. 13, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.
The couple welcomed son Gavin Lee Guess into the world at 7:58 p.m. in Santa Cruz, Calif. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 10 ounces, measuring 22.5 inches long.
The baby is the first for the former Victoria's Secret Angel and her record producer spouse, who tied the knot on April 15, 2006. Miller confirmed the pregnancy to Us in June; two months later, she tweeted a photo of her growing baby bump.
The gorgeous blonde -- who has graced more than 80 magazine covers in her career -- flaunted her famous body as recently as last month, when she stripped down for a topless photo shoot in Allure. Speaking to the mag about her pregnancy, she said that she had become more relaxed about her beauty and fitness regimen.
"Embrace everything and all the changes," she said of what she'd learned from her baby-to-be. "I had never even owned a scale before, but gaining weight is part of charting your progress. Yes, I was seeing numbers I'd never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite