Marisa Miller gives birth to baby boy Gavin Lee Guess!
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Allure/USMagazine2 of 9
- Photo: https://twitter.com/marisamiller/Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: https://twitter.com/marisamiller/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: AP1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
It's a boy for model Marisa Miller!
The model, 34, gave birth to her first child with husband Griffin Guess on Thursday, Dec. 13, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.
The couple welcomed son Gavin Lee Guess into the world at 7:58 p.m. in Santa Cruz, Calif. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 10 ounces, measuring 22.5 inches long.
The baby is the first for the former Victoria's Secret Angel and her record producer spouse, who tied the knot on April 15, 2006. Miller confirmed the pregnancy to Us in June; two months later, she tweeted a photo of her growing baby bump.
The gorgeous blonde -- who has graced more than 80 magazine covers in her career -- flaunted her famous body as recently as last month, when she stripped down for a topless photo shoot in Allure. Speaking to the mag about her pregnancy, she said that she had become more relaxed about her beauty and fitness regimen.
"Embrace everything and all the changes," she said of what she'd learned from her baby-to-be. "I had never even owned a scale before, but gaining weight is part of charting your progress. Yes, I was seeing numbers I'd never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite