- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Marisa Miller is in great shape, so it's only natural that the Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated swimsuit beauty would grace the cover of the new Shape magazine, for the eighth time, on newsstands Jan. 24.
Marisa gets candid in the new issue, talking about everything from her wild side and favorite exercise regimens to how people used to make fun of her in high school.
"They called me 'bubble butt' -- but I'm over it!" Marisa tells the fitness magazine, explaining that she and a friend in high school "refused to do squats at volleyball practice because we didn't want [our butts] to get any bigger."
These days, Marisa says she works hard to tone her tush: "Muscle starts to disappear as you age, I've discovered. I love my butt and want to make sure it stays where it is. I was just talking to that same friend, and we were laughing because now all we want to do is lots of squats to keep our rear ends curvy and feeling strong."
Marisa also straps on the boxing gloves and steps in the ring three or four times a week to help keep in shape. "I've tried Pilates and yoga, but they're a little too meditative for me," she explains. "I go to a down-and-dirty boxing gym. I don't want to worry about how I look or whether I'm wearing the perfect outfit. For me, it's about focusing for an hour and a half on my workout."
That workout includes jumping rope for 15-20 minutes; three-minute rounds hitting the heavy bag or her trainer's mitts, with one-minute breaks; and five sets of 30-40 squats.
As for that wild side, Marisa reveals that she hops on her motorcycle in Santa Cruz, Calif.
"Being outside in nature is so freeing for me," she says. "And whenever I really focus on something -- whether it's surfing, biking, or cooking – that's how I de-stress. But I also love the challenge. Riding my motorcycle builds my self-esteem and confidence."
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite